Quality Management System
Quality Management System is a set of processes which
defined and implemented to enable an organization to
satisfy the needs of its customers. It is a defined and
documented approach that guides levels of management,
all departments of an organization as well as all suppliers
of the organization in marching towards a common goal –
Understanding Customer needs and requirements and
delivering products and services that caters their needs.
- Fast: QMS brings a defined approach to achieve the objectives of an organization.
- Powerful: It sets a standardized requirement for all functions and departments.
- Comfortable: QMS increases the confidence level of the customers on your product/service.
- Secure: It sets clear objectives for each job role and each team, and thus miscommunication
- Professional: It enables an organization to understand its pain areas, customer complaints
- If there would be no protection then anyone could copy and distribute the software
and thus steal the copyright ownership.
- No one can copy the software or share as it requires an activation code that is
different for each individual.
- Highly robust and secure system.
- It gives a good performance when we compare with compact sensor.