Wireless security is the prevention of unauthorized access
or damage to computers or data using wireless networks.
The most common types of wireless security are Wired
Equivalent Privacy and Wi-Fi Protected Access. WEP is a
notoriously weak security standard.The password it uses
can often be cracked in a few minutes with a basic laptop
computer and widely available software tools.
- Fast: Wireless networks are very common, both for organizations and individuals.
- Powerful: It sets a standardized requirement for all functions and departments.
- Comfortable: The ability to enter a network while mobile has great benefits.
- Secure: Effective wireless security policies that guard against unauthorized access.
- Professional: It enables an organization to understand its pain areas, customer complaints
- Wireless security effective wireless security policies that guard against
unauthorized access to important resources.
- No one can copy the software or share as it requires an activation code that is
different for each individual.
- Highly robust and secure system.
- It gives a good performance when we compare with compact sensor.